Monday, August 31, 2009

Viel Glück Adam!

[ Good luck Adam! ]

This year has already begun with so many incredible experiences and I am sure that there will be many more to come, but I must admit that as excited as I am to be here, there are a few things back home that I am missing out on.

Sunday my younger brother, Adam, packed up all his bags and headed off to Michigan State for his first day of college. As the older brother, I would have loved to have been there to help him move in and experience the nerve-wracking and exciting time that moving into college is. As a matter of fact he will be done with his first year of college before I even return to the states, so I won’t get to visit him once.

It is one of the things that I am missing out on, and I want to wish him [and Louise too!] all the best with his first exciting year at MSU. It may not be UofM ;) but I know that it is the best place for him with what he wants to study. Study hard! Viel Glück und habe Spaβ! Good luck and have fun!

[Klara is here with me as we are watching TV and she says Good Luck too!]

3 comments: