Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heute ist der Tag

[ Today is the day. ]

I just woke up and my eyes are bloodshot. It is around 6 am, but I already overslept - which is ironic, since I really haven't slept at all. It is rainy outside, and I am running aimlessly.

I was kind of a zombie in the shower. There are going to be a lot of new things happening just today, let alone this year; There are also going to be a lot of different things I will experience this year.


It is late - in brief - I am stone faced, ill prepared, scared, confused, nervous ... I think somehow that muddles together to become eccentric and excited.

It fits together somehow.

Everything is packed, and everything was packed on time - but there were still so many small details. It is only natural, i think, to be restless.


I am going to GERMANY ?! Wish me luck, I'll need it!

[And come take care of my Mom... this will push her over any edge my brother and I have ever pushed her to thus far.]

Here we go!

5 comments:

  1. luck my ass. you're chris crachiola. I'm waiting for the Hail Crachiola already. hahahaha. I know you'll have a ball there. Safe Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher Crachiola, you have no reason to fear anything.

    Hast ein gute Reise!! (grammar?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. God, I'm so jealous of your courage to just go and live wherever your heart desires.

    I love you and miss you already. I'm not wishing you luck, because you've always made your own. Make it the time of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viel Vergnuegung auf deinem Urlaub...obwohl er kein Urlaub ist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Joe put it so precisely, you dont need luck! Have a fantastic time Chris, I'll be checking in frequently!
    PS. email me your skype name!!

    ReplyDelete